Just A Dream Cover

3:45 AM

JUST A DREAM COVER


yeah well.. a few things i wanna let off my chest
yeah this song was inspired by you...
hope you like it 
aye yeah... sighs

Crazed said “don’t follow your dreams lead them” but then  
Shall my love be more precious than a rare gem 
So trying feed for a love so strong, here I am 
Shammed in my own visions now stuck in a jam 
So now 17, during this year’s Halloween  
Trying to be your marvel but sorry I aint no wolverine 
My love life is such a blur, its so unforeseen 
love is like gambling from a golden slot machine 
good or bad, black and white, piano keys
These up and downs are nothing more than a winters breeze  
But wait there we could sneezed through it all paying our fees
But still wake me up from this nightmare please

I shouldn't have to be fake to be your friend
I shouldn't have to follow all your shitty trend
But this is where all your bullshit gonna end
My past now will be nothing more than just a history
And no further thing shall be said, its a mystery
And no, I wont deny all the days lay to waste
Looking back popping pills i feel so disgraced
Misplaced my pride but now it has been replaced
Better yet my love has been found no more to regret
Abet in my shame but now free like singing a duet
But here I learned I never have to time to be depressed
because what my future holds is always to be blessed


Two thousand and eleven is drawing near a close
Got my love but just not her dam my life blows
Those sleepless nights without u only god knows
Froze through the times, like a winter rose 
Pros to cons as if there were right to wrong
So long I have you is all I need for my life prolong
now i dedicate my time put my heart on this song
for you to realized how my love for you is this strong

You Might Also Like

0 comments