I'm Sorry

1:40 AM



I'm Sorry

Baby, Im sorry for the pain, I didn't think bout those lies.
You know I tried my very best to be your number one guy.
You fell for me, but I let you slip from my grasp.
I was thinking too much, and soon enough I saw you crash.
All them lies, broke you down into pieces.
I know I did you wrong and that's my main plot and thesis.
this poem can get a failing grade, got nothing left in my reserve.
You took away my everything, that's something I that deserve.
I wish we could make up and just forget about the hurtin. 
Cause my thoughts are getting heavy and now our love is sorta a burden.
I failed time and time again, you gave me nothing but your love.
Every night I say Im sorry, praying to the lord above.
I swear I could do better now, Im never ever gonna slack.
Now all I can ask for, is for you to come back...
I let you down once, because I let down my guard.
I never thought being gone from you would EVER be this hard...

You Might Also Like

0 comments